All photography provided by Jared Chambers
I started my career as a microelectronic engineer, coding assembler, and pascal but with a high interest in how decisions are being made and who or what is influencing those decisions.
After a short excourse into business administration I´ve decided to go deeper into information science and how the internet is working. I´ve experienced the rise and fall of german dotcoms. How technologies, completely new business approaches and new design principles forming the Internet Business we have right now.
2016 - TODAY : SOLUTION ARCHITECT AT REDHAT
Enabling RedHat Customers to master their digital transformation and adopting Bimodal IT.
Focused on the infrastructure layer but with middleware in mind to successfully implement a working DevOps methodology in quite often siloed operations teams of large and traditional german companies.
- Security considerations and implementation in (X)aaS by using certified Open Source technologies such as SELinux, Satellite, CloudForms, OpenShift and API-Management Systems (3Scale)
With Insurance and Banking as focus industry
2012 - 2016 : Senior Solution Architect at MongoDB Inc.
Sales process driven demand generating position. Including prospect target evaluation, identifying valuable sales opportunities and make prospects a successful user of our technology.
- Helping prospects and customers in understanding how NoSQL can help them being more successful by minimising risk and using cloud technologies.
- Support customers and prospects adapting modern IT methodologies such as continuous development and integration.
- Help customers to understand, build and using technology stacks such as Data Lakes, DBaaS, SaaS, IaaS by using various tools and ecosystems like Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Cloud Foundry, VMWare, OpenStack, Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes.
- Getting our technology being offered as a service by central IT organisations of large global enterprise customers.
- Identifying and working closely with key partners to secure and accelerate growth in the territory
Key Focus Industries where: retail/eCommerce, IoT/Industry 4.0, automotive sector and pharmaceutical industry